Bucksburn Netball Club, established in 2014, welcomes players from under 15 through to senior and recreational. Our motto is to provide a netball club for all ages, abilities, shapes and sizes.
Our club started with 17 adults and 16 under 15 girls and has since grown dramatically! Now going into our fourth season in 2018-19, we will have 3 adult teams in a variety of divisions, 2 under 17s teams and 1 under 15s team who play in the Aberdeen District Netball Association (ADNA) league. We also have a number of recreational players and organise friendly games with other clubs to offer them match experience.Adults Schedule:
Under 17s Schedule:
- Training – Thursdays 8.00pm to 9.45pm at Beacon Sports Centre
- Division 2 games – Thursdays either early match at 7.15pm or late match at 8.45pm at Sheddocksley Sports Centre
- Division 3 games – Tuesdays either early match at 7.15pm or late match at 8.45pm at Jesmond Sports Centre
- Division 5 games – Wednesdays either early match at 7.15pm or late match at 8.45pm at Cults Academy
Under 15s Schedule:
- Training – Thursdays 6.00pm to 7.45pm at Bucksburn Academy then Beacon Sports Centre
- Games – Sunday afternoons at Beach Leisure Centre
- Training – Thursdays 6.00pm to 7.00pm at Sheddocksley Sports Centre
- Games – Sunday mornings at Beach Leisure Centre
The club has 4 UKCC1 level coaches, 6 qualified C umpires and 1 qualified B umpire and a fully dedicated Committee structure.
We are very proud to be the first netball club to become a ClubSport Aberdeen member, of which we have a Level 2 membership! In addition, we were the fourth club in Scotland to achieve the Netball Scotland Thistle Mark Silver accreditation. We are fully trained in Positive Coaching Scotland and we actively work to promote these values through our club and members.Interested?
Pop along to one of our training sessions for free! We are a welcoming and friendly bunch and look forward to meeting you soon! Please let us know if you’re planning on coming along by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
so we can make sure someone is there to look out for you.